Baby on the move...

36 weeks - oh so big!

As you can see I have had, or rather he has had, a growth spurt in the last week - so much so that I just couldn't bear to post this belly pic next to the others... Ironically though, the nurse today said I lost a pound! Then the Dr. checked me and said that the baby is very low and that I am effacing - that means not only am I ready, but the little guy is thinking he might be too! She didn't give me any sort of time line about when to expect him, but she did tell me to take it easy for another week - until "we want him to come" (who's this we?). But, at 37 weeks I will be full term and he will be more prepared for the world. Todd is also getting more and more visibly excited and impatient for this baby to come - which I love him for. Well, I am required to see the doc every week now, and if anything extra happens I'll update you, or have Katie do it if I am indisposed! Wish us luck!

Comments

Popular Posts