Merry Christmas!!

So far it's been a very nice and relaxing holiday - and did I mention snowy?! If I have ever seen a white Christmas, then I was too young to remember - so as far as I'm concerned this is my first and I LOVE it! This is a very interesting Christmas for us - even if we wanted to travel (and at this point I'm pretty glad we aren't) I wouldn't be allowed too, nor would it be at all comfortable for me. But it's also been interesting to sit and contemplate how this Christmas will be so different from the next. How our lives will change by next December!
The last Dr.'s appointment went well as usual, baby's progressing right on schedule, he's about 5 lbs. and gaining another 1/2 lb. every week - which is really taking it's toll on me. I have to say - I'm about to the point where I am ready to be done with this pregnancy thing - I can never get comfortable, my right shoes don't fit, my ring is stuck on my finger, and even my maternity clothes are tight!
While I love Christmas, to some extent I am ready for it to be over, so I can get the house back to rights and really focus on getting ready for this baby. Although he probably won't, at this point he could come anytime and he would be fine - which is a relief and somewhat scary at the same time. So wish us luck, this weekend starts the great Nursery project!

Comments

  1. Hehe... we love Ripley! She makes a good Rudolph! It will be different, but I have to say, this Christmas was so much fun!!
    Let us know if you need help- we're here for you! Ethan got some new tools he'd love to try out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts