Better get ready...


With all of these babies coming early I guess I should get on the Blog Train a little ahead of schedule! The purpose of this blog is to share pictures and stories of our baby adventures with friends and family who live far away. We don't want you to miss out!
Right now I am 32 weeks along and baby boy is roughly 4 lbs. His interests are kicking me in the ribs and stretching my skin as far as it can possibly go. His favorite time of day is when I sit with my feet up or lay down. His favorite things to eat are Mexican food, fruit, and Coca Cola. From an outsiders perspective he still looks like a smuggled basketball - but it won't be too much longer I think until he's going to run out of room and have to start growing horizontally.
Obviously there is not a whole lot to tell right now; we are trying to get his room together, but it's a slow process. I have a check-up in two weeks and then I have to start going once a week. I'll post belly pictures as we take them and any progress made on the room... but it probably won't be more exciting than that until he decides to make an entrance (which isn't supposed to happen until February 4th).
I find myself falling more in love with this little squirmer every day and am getting more and more excited to see his face - start placing your bets on when that will be (Todd and Jen already have)!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts