Monthly: December 2022 & Christmas!

December started off with a SNOW DAY!!! We haven't had one in years I think, maybe since snowpocalypse / snowmageddon ... and it was a glorious, marvelous, perfect day! It was also a Monday, which meant that Todd was also home to enjoy it with us!



 
 



  
 
 
 
 
Christmas trees were SO expensive this year, we ended up being able to get this one on sale since we waited till the middle of December. It was little, but it was so sweet and beautiful.


Home for the holidays


Christmas break

The traditional pre-Christmas baking disaster! I love this day so much. Also, I made cinnamon rolls for the first time (they were gingerbread cinnamon rolls actually) and THEY WERE DELICIOUS. Also, they were not as much work as I expected they would be. 
Also, you see that thermometer in the left picture? Yeh, Liam was sick, he had Covid symptoms so I was keeping a close eye on him, and we decided to watch Christmas Eve service from home. Thankfully, he never tested positive and the family decided to get together no matter what.


I made sure we had candles

Christmas Eve might be my favorite day, even just slightly more than Christmas. I love love love the preparation, the anticipation, the traditions, and the family!!! 

The Millers spent the night and we all got up early to eat and see stockings before we went off to church.

 




Merry Christmas 2022!! If you got our "New Year's" card then you know... it was the best we could do, but you can tell Liam still didn't feel great.

Santa loaded the slay

And then apparently I didn't take another picture until it was all over and we had our Christmas mess to deal with! I love it, I love it, I love it.

 
Carolina showing off some pressies 
Although Liam had felt ok in the morning he did a lot of napping and coughing during the day, poor kid.

Todd made us dinner with one of his Christmas gifts.


 

Comments

Popular Posts