Monthly: April 2023

After what felt like the longest-coldest winter, April finally gave us some hope that spring had sprung!


Amazing flowers from Steve's garden


Booo, surgery on top of surgery - it's a long story, but I'm fine and I have a wicked scar now.

Easter!!! It was beautiful and very warm out!

 
 
I promise Liam was there, but he has now graduated from an egg-finder to an egg-hider. 

 


Olivia was visiting Grandma and Papa during her spring break, which meant lots and LOTS of cousin-twin time. They had an absolutely blast together, and it was so fun to have her here.

Look, a picture of me... 

 

It was hot enough that Linda opened the pool, it was heaven.
 
Lina had recital pictures, and I'm so glad we took pictures of her all dressed up, because when the actual recital came, I forgot to! She was tumbling to "Proud Mary" and very much enjoyed the fringe on her costume.

 




Comments

Popular Posts