About in Boise: Westside Drive-In


This is a place I'd seen on TV - The Food Network's Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives hosted by Guy Fieri came to Boise a while ago, and visited the Westside Drive-In on State Street among other places. Well one day when we were randomly driving around Boise we spotted it and it stuck with me till the next time we were randomly driving around Boise with empty bellies! 

What a charming little stop, with lots of options for sure, I should've taken a picture of the menu - but it had tons of burgers and sandwiches, plus sides, milkshakes, and lots of stuff I know I'm not remembering. We kept it simple, got the kids chicken tenders and fries, I went with a corndog, and Todd got a really delicious Cajun burger and tots (or gems)... and then we decided a Cherry Almond Milkshake should happen. Mmmm, it was all great - and we can't wait to go back!







Comments

Popular Posts