Favorite Things: Summer 2015

Because I like to read posts like this, and because I just wanted to... here are some things I'm loving this summer!


1. Glitter sandals - These sandals are surprisingly comfortable and so cute with everything. I can't stop wearing them... I have to kind of make myself wear different shoes sometimes. I've bought a lot of sandals this spring already, but I seriously thing I'm going to sell them online, because these are just my fav. From Target, of course (on sale right now! - how bad is it that I'm seriously considering buying a back-up pair?).

 2. Target v-neck tees - I don't know how I've been missing out on these for all of my Target-loving life, but I'm very glad to have finally found them, and purchased 3 in different colors. I could wear these every day. They are super soft and drapey, not tight or clingy, enough of a V to make them feel summery, but the sleeves help me feel more covered up.

3. Fossil purse -  I bought this after Christmas on sale but now that I'm not trekking to and from work with a million things to carry I'm finally using this purse more and I looooove it!

4.. Clinique City Block - I only have a sample of this from Sephora, but it's lasted me several weeks already and I really like it. Now that my face has a little sun (maybe too much, uhoh) I can get away without a full face of make-up. I just rub some of this on - it has SPF, which is why I got it in the first place - and maybe some eye concealer and blush and I'm good!

5. Jack Black lip treatment - This is technically a product for men, but I bought it for the SPF and then found that it's the best lip therapy treatment out there, especially for the price, like literally a third of the price of a comparable lip therapy... without SPF. I'll stick with this one.

6. Benefit They're Real Mascara - I have to have mascara, no matter what I'm doing, or I look like I just rolled out of bed. This one isn't billed as waterproof, but it is. I literally tried probably 5-7 mascaras trying to find one that was waterproof and was just a good mascara in general, and this ended up being the winner.

Babyganics Mineral-Based Baby Sunscreen Spray, SPF 50 - 6oz Spray Bottle7. Mineral-based Sunscreen Spray - So this one is for the kids - in trying to find a non-aerosol, non-chemically sunscreen I came across this one in the baby section and it's perfect. It squirts out like a spray bottle, but it's the white zinc kind of sunscreen so it really really does a good job of protecting the kids, but it's easier to apply! (I still use a stick sunscreen for their faces)

8. Starbucks Disney Parks cold cup - Yep - you know what this is - enough said. Throw in some lemon or a cucumber slice for extra refreshment.

Gone Bananas9. Chocolate-covered banana bites - This is a summer snack that I can't get enough of - it tastes sooo desserty, but I don't feel too terrible about eating it since it's just bananas and dark chocolate!

10. Julep nail polish - Jeran sent me one of these and I was open-mouth disbelieving after one swipe. I think this nailpolish is amazing, is goes on easily, and is even, and the best part is you only need one coat! It's hard to say how long it lasts because nothing lasts long in the pool, not even a real pedicure or manicure, but it seems to do pretty well when not in the water.

Comments

Popular Posts