Three Cheers for Carolina!

I cannot believe my baby girl is three today. Officially not a toddler anymore! It is very bittersweet, emphasis on the bitter. It was easier with Liam I think, because it wasn't the "last time"... now it pinches my heart. I love this little girl so much! She is fire, sass, and spunk, she's independent,  thoughtful and helpful, can be the sweetest and cuddliest thing or, you know, quite the opposite. I wouldn't trade her for anything! What joy she has brought us these last three years!

Zero

Half

One

One and a half

Two

Two and a half

THREE!!!






We love our Carolina Lu Lu THIS much!












Comments

  1. Happy birthday to our darling granddaughter! We love her so much and thank God for blessing us with her! Nana and Poppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we do love her that much! Gma M.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts