Two!

Well, you know it's coming... I'm about to say it... get ready...
How did time go so fast? I can't believe my baby is turning two today!
It's been a roller-coaster of a year... she went from a sweet, complacent baby, to a toddler (if you get my italics). She kept us busy, and vice versa, we certainly did a lot together! Some other time I'll go through some highlights of the last year - but for now... here are a few 2s!

Happy little shopper  (hoping for samples!), loves sitting by her brother.

Drama queen.

Little angel.

Reading with her papa, books are the best.

Silly, lovey little-big girl.

My sweet beautiful baby, Carolina!
Happy Birthday

Comments

  1. I can't believe two years old either...it goes fast and she's brought so much joy in all of our lives! GMA M

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts