Master Bedroom Make-Over

We really enjoyed our three day weekend - went on a Valentine's date-night, did some mall-shopping, hung out with family, and painted (and upgraded) our bedroom! 
Here's the before:
Oh I hated that icky peach-yellow-tan-??? color. I just hated the room and everything in it because I hated that color.
For the "new" room I went with the same cement gray that my family helped me paint my last room, last year. Once it was done, and everything was set up - it felt like I was home again, in my room. 





 The room felt very low and cave-like before, now it feels like we gained a few extra feet of height - and it's just so light and airy. I know it's matchy-matchy, but I'm better at doing that than trying to clash-match something. We are soooo happy with it! Another room down, only 3 to go now (Lina's room - spring break maybe?, the office, and the kids' bath)!



Comments

  1. It lookds great awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I think we have the same bookcase in our bedroom. I love the splashes of yellow.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts