And today...

Soooo big. 
I remember visiting Denali when she was 4, and being surprised at how grown up she seemed. Like a little adult. 4 sounds young, but doesn't much act like it. He can fully communicate and comprehend, and he can do a lot of things, although he doesn't always choose to. 
I feel sad about the loss of my baby, he really and truly isn't a baby anymore. But I have to say I'm enjoying this "easier" phase of parenting - compared to Carolina who just screams and yells and throws little tantrums when she doesn't get what she wants - and there's no reasoning with her! I like no diapers, no feeding, no dressing, no messes (or at least the ability to pick up messes). I like conversations, and jokes, and silliness, and excitedness. I think I'm going to like 4. 





(And just a few of the sister...)


Comments

  1. Love these photos and love these kids! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved 4 with E. With Lucas, 4 is a lot about sibling rivalry, which I don't like....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures and thanks for printing some for us....great birthday party too! They do grow up fast....GMA M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday---from Neum to Liam.....where did the time go!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts