Easter in Pictures, pt. 2

Here are the pictures from the Saturday before Easter - at the kids' egg hunt in Paul & Lila's yard. Liam was way better at spotting eggs this year.
He's off and running...
Super excited about it, for the moment...
I don't know if he just didn't think hunting for eggs was that fun, or he was tired, or what - but he told us he didn't want any more eggs, just wanted to be done, and there were still a bunch in plain view!
Lina got an egg - she say's, "Oh! What's this?"
"Hmmm." as she looks at it one way, then turns it over and looks at it the other.
"I might as well shove just it into my mouth." And practically got the whole thing in there.
2 cute guys...
2 fun gals...

Comments

  1. can you blog for me??? I have a lot of posts to catch up on.... love all the pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts