The Last of the Trimesters...

Week 28 means that I (and Jeran) are entering the home stretch, the 3rd trimester (and I think I can safely say the last trimester I'll have) - baby/babies/"twins" as we sometimes call them, are headed for 3 lbs and 15 in. long and can even see light filtering through the tummy. Doctor appointments are every other week now. My last one was good except for my glucose screening came back elevated and now I have to go in for the torturous 3 hour test - the worst part being that I have to fast since the night before and drink that sick drink again, only on an empty stomach - that's a recipe for p.u.k.e. if I ever heard one. It's unlikely that I have gestational diabetes, as 85% of women who fail the first test pass the second one... but still, fingers-crossed I don't.

Here are a few more pictures from our last day with the CA McConnels...




...catching bugs...




...lots of swimming...


...and some non-sense...

Comments

  1. love that last picture. what a cutie. he's going to hate it in years to come...

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girls/bellies look similar sized! Cute pics!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts