More Easter & Spring...

We had a couple of really nice days this last week (snow is in the forecast for tonight, but that's beside the point)... Todd went out and mowed our grass for the first time, so Liam and I went out too to pick some daffodils for our vase.


Liam was not quite as helpful with the mowing as he kept standing in front of it or trying to poke it with a stick. It was good that Todd was almost done when we went out.

Kathy had given Liam a little Easter basket so we opened those eggs and played with the treats... I have a couple of cute videos of this I'm going to try and post later.



And here is our Easter Sunday pic - it's the worst picture of Todd and I, but the best one of Liam (who is still scowling in his best picture). Liam was cranky and tired, Todd was sick, and I was uncomfortable. Oh well, at least we have one for posterity. Next Easter there will be 2 kids in the picture :) And since it's Monday, that means the baby is 17 weeks - 5 inches, the size of a turnip (which doesn't help me visualize the size, who ever uses turnips anyways?). 3 more weeks until we should get to find out the sex. Also I'm pretty sure I felt the baby move now; hard to say since there's always twinges and nudges happening in that general area - but I think this one was the real deal!

Comments

  1. Hey- I have a turnip in the fridge right now- and a rutabaga (sp?). Love that boy- poking the lawnmower with the stick made me laugh!
    Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts