For me.. in the future...

Liam turns 100 weeks old tomorrow (also 23 months) - can't believe it...
These are things that I have found work best for Liam at this age of his life that I hope to remember later on when/if I need them again... and also in case anybody out there is interested :)
- Drink cups: Tommee Tippee - to some it might be annoying that they do have parts that you have to dismantle when you wash the cup, but these are truly the only cups that do not spill... ever... unless you fail to screw the lid on properly, but that could happen to any cup, and I'm fairly certain I've tried them all.
Foogo by Thermos - these will spill some if you tip them, but they are GREAT for keeping milk / drinks cold for a looooong time, I mean long.
- Bibs: JJ Cole - I've used these bibs for a long time, ever since solid food, I find they're the best for lots of coverage (big), for catching messes (drip pocket), for keeping kids dry (waterproof), and for staying on (snap closure)
- Jeans: babyGap - these are a recent find, they are more expensive, but I love them because they're soft not stiff, they have the adjustable waist band, and they're so darn cute!
- Shoes: Circo - this Target brand is my favorite because you can find a few styles of simple (no characters or fancy-ness) , inexpensive shoes which is super important because they grow out of them in just a few months! Liam is on his third set of the same shoe...
- Diapers: Up & Up [Target brand] (daytime) - the Target brand are great because they're sooo cheap and cute, the only disadvantage is that they're not as thin as more expensive brands.
Pampers (nighttime) I have a different pick for night because Liam, and I think a lot of kids, have trouble with wetting through by morning. We still have some accidents with these diapers, but not nearly as many as we used to.
- Wipes: Kirkland brand, I've always used these, they are thicker and better for the big messes (which we have a lot of lately)
- Diaper bag: JJ Cole - at this stage we don't have to pack around much for him, but diapers are still a must so this compact little thing fits a few diapers a smal package of wipes and the changing bag. I can snap it onto the stroller or fit it in the bottom of my (big) purse

Comments

Popular Posts