Hawaiian Vacation - Part 5

Thinking about my last maui post while drinking some coffee with coconut creamer in my kapalua cup... and coughing, i'm getting a cold, crap. Ahem...

We had several rainbows during our 2 weeks - almost one a day, probably because it rained almost every day, but not enough to stop us.

We all got out bright and early to try and get some good pictures... I love a good action shot.

This is as good as we could get with my camera, hopefully Jeran got some better ones with hers.

Pretty cute grandkids shot.

We had LOADS of turtles out in front of our condo as usual, a few came up on shore to lay eggs or to just sun.

Hawaiian sunsets no ka oi. (are the best)
Liam finally fell asleep in his stroller in the airport on the way home - the first time he did that the whole trip.

P.S. There miiiiiight be a part 6 if I find enough good videos :-P

Comments

Popular Posts