Pin of the Week: Cream Cheese Lemonade Pie & Candied Lemon Slices


I made two new recipes for Easter dinner - not the smartest idea to ever try something new for a big event - but that's how we Knight women typically roll. I made an orzo salad, which did not turn out well and I had to go back to the grocery store on Easter morning (oh, because I didn't start cooking until about 7 pm) to get a few more ingredients to doctor it up, and then it was pretty decent. But the second recipe was super easy and turned out really delicious, I will definitely be making it again this spring or summer! 
The cream cheese lemonade pie, took 5 ingredients, maybe 15 minute to put together, oh, and it was no-bake, so it was a win-win-win! It was creamy, and just sour lemony enough to be tart and not too sweet. Here's the link!
I also felt it needed some embellishment, so I used this recipe for candied lemon slices to use as a garnish. It was definitely easier than I thought it would be, took about another 15 minutes to make, and looked pretty... but they weren't exactly something I wanted to eat. In case you want to try, here's the link for those too!


image via GreatGrubDeliciousTreats.com

Comments

Popular Posts