Easter 2018!

I'm going to go a little out of order and share Easter pics before the weekly ones, so maybe I can get a March video put together!

Sunday morning was forecast all week as being sunny and warm, and when the day came it was cloudy and gray and frosty. We tried to have a relaxed morning, especially because it was the last one of spring break.
  I "April Fools-ed" the kids by convincing them I had totally forgotten to make them Easter baskets :) Also how big does Liam look here?!
Of course we went to church, but the only family pic I got just isn't decent enough for the internet - but I think I got more than enough of the cutest members of the family...



Nana got these cuties matching Easter duds (don't mind that Alice's dress was on backwards). Steve and Linda had all the family's family over and we had a delicious lunch, followed by an egg hunt that lasted 45 minutes easy, there's just so much area to cover! 
 The kids literally ran from egg to egg for most of it.
 Little Whit
Sweet Carolina
 Bubble fun
 The daffodils were out in force which made for a nice backdrop.
 It was a pretty overcast day, but yet, there was just enough sun to make every picture turn out crazy.
 Silly baby
 This is as good as it got for my two.
It was a really good day -  relaxing morning with the kids, beautiful church service, good meal, and lots of great company.

And now for your viewing pleasure the Insanity That Is Taking Pictures of Children...










And scene.

Happy Easter!




Comments

Popular Posts