Pin of the Week: Linguine with Lemon Sauce (& Salmon)


I have to give myself a pat on the back for keeping up with my meal planning/cooking goal - this is my 3rd week and I don't hate it yet! I have been choosing at least one new recipe from my Pinterest boards to make each week and since last week it needed to be uncomplicated, I went with this lemon sauce pasta recipe. No I did not use linguine, because I had spaghetti, so there. I also wanted to try to grill some salmon, and I thought it would go nicely with the lemon - turns out it did! The sauce was really easy to make and really really yummy. I just salted, peppered, olive oiled, and lemoned the salmon before Todd grilled it, and I roasted some asparagus too (my kids are awesome and love asparagus). Liam was quite hesitant about the pasta, but loved it, and tried the salmon but refused any more as I suspected he would. Lina liked it all. :) Here's the link!

NYT Cooking: The beauty of this recipe lies in its simplicity. All you need is pasta, a lemon, a knob of butter, a generous pour of heavy cream and a hunk of the best Parmesan you can get your hands on.:
image via cooking.nytimes.com

Comments

Popular Posts