Liam's Star Wars Bedroom

Well, better late than never... and better iphone pics than none? They aren't the best pics, but I was in a hurry to take pictures before the room got messy again. We (read: me) have been working really hard to making sure he picks up every night and keeps himself organized. We purchased a new bunkbed (birthday promise) and a new book case and chair for Liam's room to make it a bit more grown up and hopefully last him to middle or high school. The bunk bed is because we don't have a guest room at our house - this way Carolina can bunk with Liam and guests can sleep in her double-bed. Anyway, this was a project in the making for months, maybe a year, and we are so glad it's done and it's one more project that I can check off my list! Liam (and Carolina) are pretty pumped about it too :)

Papasan chairs aren't my favorite, but they are inexpensive (still need to take the wrapping off of it) - the bookcase was from Target, wasn't too hard to put together, and seems to be really nice quality.

One happy kiddo!

The bulk of his books and "junk" are in the cabinet part of the shelf - I like that feature :)


We moved his desk to this wall, I was going to sell it, but I didn't want to buy a bigger one yet, and it still works for now (especially if I can get him to keep the top clean) - I think the only thing I have left to do is update those pictures of his friends on his wall. My baby boy is getting so big! 

Comments

Popular Posts