The week: Feb. 29-March 6

It was a mercifully busy week - the closer we get to spring break/summer, the harder it is to keep the kids focused and motivated - so the busier we stay, the better! After school though, I was exhausted, and basically got nothing done at home. I need to think of a remedy for this. I suppose just more coffee. But it was a good week (and nobody got sick). 
We were kind of working for the weekend because it was Liam's last basketball game, the promise of warm weather, and no long run for me ;)
He had a very good game and made 3 baskets, here they are... 




He couldn't have been more pleased! We decided to celebrate by taking everybody (ie. us and the grandparents) out to doughnuts! We got a dozen and shared them all so we could try everything - it's the best way to go. We had a few more errands to do in downtown Boise and got more than we bargained for when we pulled into the parking garage and the exiting traffic was backed up for 4 floors! So we just decided to take our time and get some coffee at a new place. 

We did manage to stay just long enough to avoid the traffic and then we headed down the freeway a bit because a) Liam earned a Lego from Toys R Us, b) we wanted to enjoy the weather at the park, and c) we needed some protein. It was a good day.


This is how she looks at me when I'm trying to get her to do something she doesn't want to. At least she can't be peer pressured.

OH, and a very merry unbirthday to me! These little beauties were on sale :) Can I just go to Disneyland now?

Just 2 more weeks until spring break! It's going to feel like forever. But it's supposed to be rainy all week, I guess that won't make us all feel quite so spring-feverish anyway. I have to run 9.5 miles next weekend, and I'm literally not sure if my legs will be able to handle it. So I'm just not going to think about that. 

Comments

  1. Love that you got video of all 3 of Liam's baskets! And love the new shoes! Nana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts