Pin of the Week: Raspberry Oatmeal Crumb Bars


Raspberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars - Fast, easy, no-mixer bars great for breakfast, snacks, or a healthy dessert!! The big crumbles are irresistible! Fresh raspberries not needed so you can make the bars year round!!: A potluck is always a good reason to try a new recipe, especially when I've been lazy and haven't baked anything since sometime before Christmas. Fruit bars like these are in Todd's top fav desserts so I chose this recipe and doubled it. It was actually really simple - especially since you didn't have to bake it twice, for crust and topping. I typically like the bars with fresh berries more, but this called for preserves, so I took a chance and added a good bit of lemon juice to the jam to add some of that tartness back in, and apparently it worked out. I got a lot of compliments at school - and Todd basically finished off the whole rest of the pan on his own. Here's the link! Image via AverieCooks.com

Comments

Popular Posts