The week: Dec. 28 - Jan. 3

I've got to get back on schedule with blogging here, of course it will probably be easier now that the holidays are over and there's just not as much to take pictures of frankly. Liam will be starting basketball soon, and can you believe he'll be turning 7 in just a few weeks ?!
We enjoyed our last week of Christmas break - slept in, stayed up late, played with new toys (and picked out a few more), I attempted to make myself get something done besides reading books (I only got through 3, but still) ...

Our last night with the cousins included Farkle, a bath, and a pretty epic few games of hide-and-go-seek.

We spent the whole next day in our pajamas just chilling and finding ways to entertain ourselves...

With gift cards and cash burning holes in their pockets we headed off to Target and found some fun things...


I didn't accomplish too much with my time off, but I did get the rest of my "place" plates put up - still need a few more states...

Aaaand organized my make-up drawer - oooh aaah - this makes me far happier than it should.

My To-Do list is long, not only did we not get Christmas put away, but I'm more of a winter-cleaner than a spring one, so from my point of view the whole house needs a deep clean. I'm trying to start off on an organized foot and give myself a chore schedule, plan weekly meals, and stick to my Tinkerbell training schedule. We shall see how long it lasts, but I have good intentions!

Comments

Popular Posts