The week: Nov. 30 - Dec. 6

What a week! Liam had practices and performances every night this week (and one more tonight), on top of Todd's strep throat so I was a bit of a single parent, it felt hectic. Carolina's sickness didn't last too much last the weekend but then she caught Todd's strep. Poor thang. Pray that Liam and I don't catch it!

Of the good things this week, I got my first Babes in Disneyland in 2 months posted on this delicious enchilada soup! I'll be making it again post-haste.

Here's the best shot I got of the Living Christmas Tree, that's Jen, Grant and Whit- on the left is Steve and Liam (he's the little orange hat) and the middle wise man is dad. It was a family affair! Such a good show this year, I just thoroughly enjoyed it and felt very much in the Christmas spirit afterwards! I got a lot of compliments on my song and my baby- yeh a lot. Apparently I look very much like my sister! Not something I'm upset about though! 

 Thankfully because we had a heads up on what her sickness probably was, we got her into quick care as soon as we could and her suffering was very minimal. She's already back to 100%.

We did get Christmas put up! It took all week but it's done and we are ready!  I even went and got the tree by myself (well with Linda and Steve's truck) during the sickies because it's supposed to rain all week and I didn't want to wait until after.
Looking forward to relaxing this week and watching some more Christmas movies, making Christmas cookies, and hopefully getting some more Christmas shopping knocked out!

Comments

Popular Posts