The week: Sept. 28-Oct. 4

Well I did terribly keeping track of what we did this week - so basically all I've got is a very small handful of pictures to share. 
Grandma and Grandpa (or Great Grandma and Grandpa) are here for a few weeks. I got no pictures of them with my kids, but some with Whit of course... The kids have really been enjoying having them around :) And I have been enjoying the delicious southern meals I've been getting. 

Aaaaand skip to Friday because that's seriously all I've got. Carolina's birthday was on Friday and I had the day off and Todd took it off so we could celebrate. We went to the zoo and then had dinner, cupcakes, and presents later on. It was a really fun and extremely beautiful fall day.




And then the weekend... soccer, errands, chores, dinners, church... you know. I'll try to do better this week.

Comments

Popular Posts