Six Surprise Summer Vacation- Day 1!

I'm attempting another blog from my phone! Out half day in Las Vegas was pretty successful, honestly i wouldn't have wanted to stay any longer. I like it and the kids like it, but there's just not that much for them. We enjoyed eating dinner at Serendipity 3 and while the rest of us got macarons from Bouchon Bakery, Liam picked gelato for his dessert and we managed to walk our feet off as much as possible in a few hours. We didn't stay out too late, I think we were back by about usual bedtime, we were all tired and I wanted the kids to recoup their lost sleep.
Anyway our drive was uneventful, just the way we like it, but we did squeeze in a surprise stop at the snake river gorge lookout that was pretty neat. 
Our room here at Treasure Island is very nice, quite a step up from the Luxor, the kids were happy to just hang out in here.
Alright two more surprises today, definitely the ones I'm most excited about, here we go!







Comments

Popular Posts