Pin(s) of the Week: Peanut Butter Popcorn + Peanut Butter Cookies + Peanut Butter Oatmeal

I've been on a major peanut butter kick lately - I made PB popcorn for potluck , PB chocolate cookies, and this PB oatmeal.
I thought the PB Popcorn had been a PotW before, but when I went back and checked I had only mentioned it saying that a recipe was to come... at least that's all I can find. So here's the link. It is dangerously good. I could make myself sick on this stuff, easily, so watch out (and definitely weed out the unpopped kernels first!)
The cookies were made to kill a craving - I wanted some sort of baked good dessert, and this one won out because of it's ease and the fact that I had all the ingredients. Nothing super special about them, just a regular peanut butter cookie but with cocoa powder in them - they are perfect if that's what you are craving. Here's the link!
Now for the PB Oatmeal I was actually worried it would be too sweet like a cookie, but then when I made it I was disappointed that it didn't taste like a cookie! It's good though, better with cream poured on it, and best with berries. I love baked oatmeals. It's so nice to be able to make a good breakfast the night before and just pop it in the oven in the morning. Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts