Pin of the Week: Breakfast Pizza

Breakfast Pizza. 5 eggs, 1/4 C milk, sausage, cheese, crescent rolls, and hash browns. 375 for 25-30 min.
image via Red Star Recipe
When planning our Christmas day food, we decided we definitely wanted something savory and some protein as part of our breakfast. Granny or Tessa mentioned having once had a breakfast pizza on Christmas morning, but no one seemed to remember when/where/where the recipe was from. So a quick Pinterest search turned up this one which sounded exactly like what they remembered. I gotta say it was really good and pretty easy - my only gripe was that it wasn't something I could make the day before and just refrigerate. The sausage and cheese were prepped the night before, but it did have to be assembled right before it was baked. I didn't regret it though... I just should've woken up a little earlier :) Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts