Pin of the Week: Pioneer Woman Mashed Potatoes

mashed pot 080
image via PioneerWoman.com
At our Knight Family Thanksgiving - I was in charge of mashed potatoes, among other things, and instead of the usual Alton Brown recipe that I typically make - with is loaded with cream, garlic, and parmesan... I decided to go with the Pioneer Woman's recipe this year. 
It. was. perfection. I loved that she included exactly how she makes her mashed potatoes - so that they're not mealy or lumpy  - and it was SO easy. The secret ingredient - cream cheese. Heaven help us. She recommended keeping them pretty plain, just seasoned salt and pepper, to these since they go on/under/with so many other parts of the meal - but adding roasted garlic with they are their own side. sounds good to me! Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts