Pin of the Week: Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup

The weather is definitely fallish, with a hint of winter. There was a healthy amount of snow on the foothills and I was chilled - I decided a new soup recipe was in order. I pin a lot of things from Cooking Classy, and  I honestly can't think of a single one that I've made that was a flop! So I was pretty excited about this Roasted Cauliflower White Cheddar Soup (P.S. and this was the first time I've ever had cauliflower, much less cauliflower soup!)
It's not super healthy, other than the cauliflower, but I wouldn't say it's that terrible either! It's mostly just milk/cheese fat - but those are good fats right? Plus lots of calcium and protein? I can justify almost anything. At any rate - this soup takes some time to prepare... probably an hour in all... but it wasn't tricky, and it was downright delicious. Todd declared it the best soup he's ever eaten! That might be a stretch, but he's not one to compliment unnecessarily either. Oh, and Carolina loved it, Liam tolerated it as he dipped his bread in it ever so slightly and then shook it off. (We got the potato dill bread from Great Harvest, and it was ah-maz-ing.)
This one is a winner, and one we'll be making again soon! Here's the pin!

Comments

Popular Posts