Pin of the Week: Ooey, Gooey Chocolate Chip Toffee Bars

Ooey, Gooey Chocolate Chip And Toffee Bars - your homebased mom
image via yourhomebasedmom.com
For our pumpkin carving night - I was in charge of dessert (I love being in charge of dessert) - and I picked this pin I'd had for a little while, mainly because I had everything I needed.
I would say it was really tasty, especially with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, but more than that everyone said several times how good it was, so unless they were lying, you will like this!
The only ways I modified this were that I used Hershey's Bits o' Brickle, since I didn't have Skor (and honestly it has enough chocolate in it with the chips). And I halved the recipe and made it in a 9" cake pan, so that I cut it into pie pieces. I believe it made 8 decent sized pieces (although the kids didn't touch theirs!) and it's a rich dessert - so I can't imagine making a 9x11 pan full!
Here's the pin!

Comments

Popular Posts