About in Downtown Disney

Yep, it's going to take me a while to get through all of these pics (I took over 500) - and on top of the MOUNTAINS of school work I have to do, it could take me an extra while, but I'm working on it!

So we left Bakersfield Monday morning and headed down the interstate to Anaheim - traffic was nil, easy as pie. We got there around noonish (having had some In N Out on the way) - but wanted to wait for our friends, the Strawsers, to get there before we walked over to the resort area. So I took my time unpacking and organizing until they arrived while Carolina talked on the phone for probably an hour with Nana and Poppa (she is hilarious on the phone) and we walked over for our first taste of Disney - the Downtown area is almost just as good as being in the parks!

LOVE the Halloweentime decorations!

We did dinner at the Rainforest Cafe, purely for the atmosphere!
Walked around the Disneyland Hotel and the Grand Californian where we ended up sitting in the rocking chairs by the fire for a while just talking and planning.
A hot day calls for a fancy cold drink!
Katie and I

Light effects on the map in the Disneyland Hotel
Lina thought the Legos were pretty cool
Atmosphere - ahhh.
Even things like window displays are just captivating

Best store ever!

This is her best Darth Vadar face - I think it's spot on!

This was the first time we made Carolina and Liam share a bed on vacation, instead of sharing with us. It actually went really well - Lina bothered Liam a bit when he was trying to sleep... pesky little sisters.

Comments

Popular Posts