Pin of the Week: Lemon & Blueberry Baked Oatmeal

When Katie (Sprague) was here she asked me how those last baked oatmeal "muffins" I'd made turned out (I made them right before school last year, with the intent of many morning breakfasts)... which got me thinking about healthy breakfast options again. Those muffins were fine, nothing amazing, I think I did a pin of the week on them because they were a good healthy option, and the recipe made a lot. Well I decided to try a new one, one with a little sugar and butter in it (really, just a little) - and I definitely think this batch had a lot more flavor and can't have been too much worse you. I made this one in a pan per directions because I wasn't sure about the baking time for muffin tin, and it actually worked out fine. We were able to easily cut them into bars and you could totally slice them and bag them up for a on-the-go breakfast (you will want to warm them up though). Here's the link!

Comments

Popular Posts