Cutting Back

This has been a very different summer for me. With no big vacation/s taking up a large chunk of it, and being the focus of it - my summer became focused on improvements of varying kinds. I feel overall successful about this summer although there are some key things I wish I had done differently, but that's always the case. I feel like I felt the whole summer. I mean it went quickly, but it also felt like 11 weeks, like I was there for all of it, if that makes any sense.
Now that school is starting - which I feel mixed about (leaning more towards the bummed side of the fence I guess) - I have a new, smaller, set of goals for the next 9 months.

  • Focus more on the kids, in the little time I have each day.
  • Spend less time on the internet.
  • Spend less money (fingers crossed, this one is a hard one, it always seems like there's something we need/needing to be done.. and of course I want it done now)
  • Improve meal planning & preparation.
  • Improve my relationships.
  • Take time to relax.
  • Become more passionate about my job (this will probably happen, I'm just in resistance-mode right now).
Ok, that said, I'll be cutting back on the blog stuff too - so I'll see ya, when I see ya :)

Comments

  1. I love that you set goals! And all those are worthy and you might not always hit the bullseye but you have a target that you are aiming for and that is a good thing. I like that you are focused on things that really matter. Your proud Momma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts