Pin of the Week: Mango Salsa

When Jeran was here she and Linda made a delicious Mexican feast - big enough for if the whole family had been here, and then some. All of it was delicious, refried beans, mexican rice, carnitas, corn tortillas, guacamole and of course the salsa - yummm. With all of our leftovers, we were actually short on the mango salsa, so I decided to make another batch. It's soooo good - and depending on the jalapeno you put it, it can be really spicy or not. I recommend taste-testing it to see if you want more spice. Also, if you do it in your food processor, instead of by hand, like I did - I recommend just pulsing it a few times not just turning the whole thing on and liquefying it. the flavor is still there, but it loses something without the chunkiness. It's my new favorite homemade salsa for sure! It would be a good thing to make for the 4th, if you still have time!
Here's the pin! Oh and I think cilantro was left off of the recipe, but it's in there! (This would be super good with pineapple too - or a mix of fruit!)
image via Oleander and Palm

Comments

Popular Posts