Vintage Market Finds

Like I mentioned yesterday, we went to the Roses & Rust Vintage Market which included a vintage trailer show, which sounded like something right up Jeran's alley. She got some great stuff, which I'm sure she'll blog about later so I don't want to steal the reveal... Linda, who almost never finds anything at flea markets got a vintage globe in cream and aqua, some great milk glass bowls, and a cute old luggage rack. 
I found...
a crappy old bookshelf, $14, more to come...

an Idaho first potato bank, $7 (spray painted gold)...

a gold hanging lamp for Carolina's room, $10

and a mid century modern coffee table, $25 - ok so this isn't the table I found and purchased, this is actually one Jeran found while thrifting in Bakersfield and brought for me. I wasn't sure about the shape and bought a rectangular one at the Vintage Market, but this one won out... and I didn't get a picture of the other one... so this will just take it's place :)

Isn't it cute?! The living gets one step closer...
We'll definitely be back to Expo Idaho for the next Vintage Market in September!

Comments

Popular Posts