Pin(s) of the Week: Peanut Butter Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies & GF Peanut Butter Pie

The BEST Easy Homemade Peanut Butter Pie with a KILLER Crust!! {GLUTEN FREE} http://backforsecondsblog.com #pie #peanutbutterdessert #cheesecake
image via Back for Seconds
More desserts... I know I shouldn't but I just can't help myself... plus it was my turn to bring them to dinner with friends, and I just can't let Patrick down on Sundays! SO - I started out with Peanut Butter Pie for our GF (gluten free) friends... that really turned out to be a peanut butter cheesecake in a peanut butter cookie crust - does it get any better than that?! We ate half that night and I left the rest with them, because I would have eaten the leftovers entirely on my own! It was so good and really very easy - it's rich though, ho boy! Here's the link!

The Sunday night recipe was the cookies - I think Pat's favorite are the Disneyland chocolate chip cookies - he likes to eat the dough. I tried to pick something slightly healthier, if you can call it that... These are gluten and dairy free, peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip (or dark chocolate chunk, in my case) cookies. They are essentially a step up from your basic 3 ingredient PB cookie recipe. I love oatmeal in cookies, and these are nice and gooey - yum! Here's the link!

healthy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies (no flour or butter!)
image via O to the No

Comments

Popular Posts