Pin of the Week: No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cereal Bars

No-Bake Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cereal Bars - Easy 5-Minute Recipe at averiecooks.com
image via Averie Cooks
This is one I've had pinned for a while, and was trying to think of a reason I needed to make it for a while... well finally a) I remember to buy rice krispies, and b) we had company! (Amy & Karl!)
This dessert is my kryptonite. It tastes almost exactly like the peanut butter cereal bars at Flying M. It's so good, I highly recommend you make it. HIGHLY. I also recommend you do when you have a reason to share. I ate 3 the first night and didn't want to stop (and I wonder why I'm not in as good of shape was I was a few months ago).
Anyway, these are so perfectly chewy, and perfectly peanut buttery, and who doesn't like marshmallow with their peanut butter, really? Here's the link!
Oh and I forgot to mention they are extremely easy to make, easier than regular rice krispy treats!

Comments

Popular Posts