Celebration Park

Celebration Park is a super cool park in Idaho - it's right on the Snake River, with an old bridge built for mining trains - then turned into target practice for the Air Force during WWII (don't quote me on that, but I think that was that war). The park was once manymanymany years ago a volcano/massive lake, now it's an empty basin, other than the river, full of monoliths with thousands of amazing petraglyphs on them. I know all of this not because I went on this little outing with the grandparents/kids - but because I took my 4th grade class twice. It's really neat spot, only about a half hour away, great for just roaming. Steve and Linda took the kiddos on Sunday afternoon and it looks like they had a great time :)













Comments

  1. Really nice photos! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its always fun to see things through their reactions, loved it! Linda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts