Babes in Disneyland

Here's the rest of my Disneyland writing streak... I feel sort of tapped out now / a little tired of my computer, although that's likely from spending hours on Pinterest lately, ugh. I'm just finding too many things/recipes I like and want to remember! P.S. I've made a good handful of recipes I found on Pinterest and none of them were good enough for me to share, they were just OK, but not great, bummer. P.P.S. My zucchini is in and I'm find lots of ways to use it up! But back to what I'm here for...

Here are my picks for the best places to sit and rest when in California Adventure.

I'm in charge of a new weekly article called Writer Round-Up, where all the writers/contributors give their opinions on different topics. This week, back to places to relax in Disneyland.

I had to do some research for this one, since my kids for the most part, haven't eaten too many of the kid's meals at DLR - but here are places you can go in Disneyland to save or splurge on food for the little ones.

I also write the monthly "Merchandise Monday" articles, just a review of new merchandise/products/services you can get at DLR each month.

Comments

Popular Posts