Babes in Disneyland (Catch-Up!)

It felt like I went a long time without having a article post for Babes in Disneyland, but finally getting into the swing of summer allowed me to take some time and write... and write and write. I recently have had a whole bunch of articles post and wanted to share them with you.

First up  - Top 5 tips for keeping comfortable in the parks. My family won't be surprised by any of these, 'cause it's what we always do, but they're helpful tips, I think! Here's the link! Hope Linda and Lonnie don't mind being a part of it :)

Next, with a patriotic theme in mind I updated folks on the military discount you can get at Disneyland. It's a deal that will blow your mind, for reals. 3 days, for less than the price of 1 - crazy. Mayyyyybe if I'm really lucky, I'll get to take advantage of this deal before the year's over... Here's the link to that.

Then - my favorite one - a Disney at Home, making the Tres Leches cake from Rancho Del Zocalo Restaurante in Disneyland - you guys, this. was. GOOD. Todd says he's requesting it for his birthday cake - we'll see about that, but seriously, it was GOOD! And not that complicated, for a made-from-scratch cake. Did I mention it was GOOD? I recommend you give this one a try.

And last Top 5 (x2) tips for places to sit and rest... it's a double one because there are great benches and spots in the park that are perfect for a rest, but also some rides that can also give your feet a break. Dad and Jen made this one ;) Here you go.

There will be many more to come still! I'm having so much fun at this! Our blog team had a conference call via Skype and went over results of a recent poll taken on the blog, and information about how our blog is growing - if you Google "Disneyland Blogs" - we are #2, after Disney - that's really saying something! We made lots of plans, and there will be some exciting things coming up. It was really great to virtually meet everybody and chat live. I feel very lucky and blessed to have this opportunity.

Comments

Popular Posts