A Girl and Her Clothes

I knew one of the things I would love about having a girl, was dressing her. And boy, was I right. It gets me into trouble with my budget sometimes. These aren't the best pictures of her, but really she is pretty hard to get a decent picture of because she's always on the go!

This is an adorable sweater dress with white and gold polka-dot leggings from Carters, the gray tweed coat with fur trim was from Target and purchased forever ago because I was so in love with in. Her boots are Robeez, and she has basically worn them every day since we got them.

Gold shoes and another sweater dress, both from Old Navy, and "the coat".
















Here's an example of just not being able to get a good pick. This is a cute corduroy A line dress from babyGap.
I have a whole bunch of  favorite outfits that aren't a dress, but only a couple of pictures of them... here are two I think I already posted elsewhere... this one is babyGap, Target, Old Navy, and H&M.













I think this one is all Target, plus the Robeez (which I ordered from Amazon, and totally recommend as my favorite baby shoe brand), and the bow that Ms. Cash made :)
I have to try to be better about getting outfit pictures, probably more for my own pleasure than anyone else's ;) although Lina does like her clothes and shoes, in fact she's already picked out her Easter dress!

Comments

  1. and then they get an opinion....and it is all downhill. I have little say/don't want to fight about it when it comes to clothing! :) please tell me boys won't care what they wear!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts