Pin of the Week: Pumpkin Snickerdoodles

We are apparently in a snickerdoodle phase.
This was a recipe I had pinned ages ago - and when I gave the guys a choice between these and gooey butter pumpkin cake - they picked cookies, so you can't blame me. These were really easy, and honestly not a whole lot like a snickerdoodle other than being rolled in cinnamon sugar. They have no cream of tartar and they're actually more the consistency of a scone, therefore they've made a very tasty pumpkin spicey breakfast for the last week. I definitely recommend!
Here's the link!
I don't know why I always feel compelled to take a bite of whatever is it I'm photographing, but I do. Maybe because it's a good excuse to eat another one ;)

Just an f.y.i - the last couple of weeks I've been a little lazy - not really lazy, I've been keeping the house up, and the blog of course -  but nothing extra, really. Well this week I'm feeling ready to tackle some projects I've been wanting/needing to do and I need to catch up on some writing for Babes in Disneyland. Maybe it's that the holidays (ie. company and busyness) are right on my heels - November always goes SO fast! Just so ya know where I'm at :)

Comments

Popular Posts