Pin of the Week: Nutella Cookies + Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Muffins


Is there anything more delicious than Nutella? The correct answer is No. It's so dangerous to have it in the house, but for the sake of the blog, I'll take the dare :) No really, I needed to make a dessert to take to work so I bought the stuff to make these, but Todd decided I should make Nutella cookies for home and boxed mix cookies for school. This recipe was way back from when I first started on Pinterest, I'd never made them because you need a lot of Nutella, a full cup - since it's only 1 of 4 ingredients in this recipe - I had to wait until I went to Walmart and got one of the giant jars for cheap. There is only Nutella, flour, sugar, and an egg - very easy, except I read the comments under the recipe and complicated things.. I added some water to make the dough hold together a bit more, but added too much. Woops - I had to adjust the baking time, but they came out fine. They taste like a brownie, but in cookie form. When they were right out of the oven they were so chewy and yummy - heaven. The next day they were quite hard though - this could be because I had to cook them extra long to make up for the water, or could just be the nature of the cookies - so you'll eat them all right away. Anyway, I say if you like Nutella, you'll love these - here's the link!

BONUS PIN: I also made the Weight Watchers Pumpkin Spice Muffins, because they looked sosososo easy and yum. The recipe is a can of pumpkin, a box of spice cake mix, and a little water - mix, scoop, bake, done. Insanely easy - you know I'm into easy. I'll say they were not as good as my from scratch Starbucks pumpkin muffin recipe, but those have like 250 calories in them. This recipe says each muffin is 1 Weight Watchers point which - Google has informed me - is 50 CALORIES! I'll take it! Carolina went bonkers over them. Here's the link! (no picture, we ate them too fast).

Comments

  1. I just bought the stuff for those pumpkin muffins! I figure this weekend that'll make the house smell good while we pack.
    Nutella = Danger.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts