#Instagratitude2012

So because it's been a little while (and because I'm procrastinating doing work for Parent-Teacher Conferences tomorrow and Thursday), here's a quick little post about counting our blessings! Jeran started this #instagratitude2012 thing - using Instragram to take a picture each day and something we are thankful for. It's been fun and definitely an attitude booster. I've definitely been less grouchy since I go through the day thinking of what I'd like to share that I'm thankful for! Here are the first 6 days:
Day 1: I'm thankful for this happy little boy, who happens to be my son :)
Day 2: I'm thankful for a healthier and happier daughter o'mine!
Day 3: I'm thankful that this guy is one great dad!
Day 4: Thankful that I married into such a wonderful family!

Day 5: I'm thankful to have my phone back! Seriously!
(Um yeh, Carolina dropped it in the toilet and it was kaput... longest 3 days of my life.)
 
Day 6: On a day when I could be cranky about outcomes etc, I'm just going to be thankful that I live in a coutnry that lets us all make our own choice. Even 2nd graders :)
 You can follow me on Instagram or Twitter at @jesshner . If you want to join just add #instagratitude2012 onto your instagram and share it. It's fun and uplifting!




Comments

  1. Awesome, I too have been inspired to be more aware of being thankful! I'm very thankful for You and Todd, Liam and Carolina more than you can know! Linda M. (GMA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I'm sure glad you are participating. This has been one of my better ideas, if I do say so myself. It's totally helped my attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts