Happy Thanksgiving! Instagratitude wrap-up...

Day 14: Thankful for my parents who moved here to be with their kids and grad kids. We love them!

Day 15: Thankful for insurance that's paying all but 1/6 of Carolina's night in the e.r.!

Day 16: Thankful for my sweet and smart group of kids this year!

Day 17: Thankful for girlfriends and shopping trips!

Day 18: Thankful for my church, a day to recharge, and sing Christmas carols (woohoo LCT!)

Day 19: Thankful to have a job, on top of which I'm thankful that I enjoy it! Although it isn't perfect, I get holidays and summers off, I never get bored, and I have an excuse to buy googley-eyed turkey stickers :)

Day 20: Thankful for a comfortable, and more importantly, reliable car to get us around!

Day 21: I know we're not supposed to talk about Christmas before Thanksgiving, but I'm thankful for it! Without it,would we even have anyone to be thankful to?

Day 22: Thankful for THANKSGIVING! And for having extra family in town to celebrate.

Comments

Popular Posts