Two Months Old!

I'm so serious when I say that 2 months have never gone by so fast, like lightspeed, really. But I mean quite literally that I love this tiny girl more every day, really really. She is so full of smiles, babbling, and the beginnings of laughter - Nana caught it on tape the other day, but Blogger won't upload it :( so I tried to get it on my phone, but whenever I put the phone near her she clams right up. Like Liam was, she's a little chameleon - sometimes she looks like him (but him when he was a few months older), sometimes I think she looks like a baby Jen - in her profile, sometimes she looks super chubby with those cheeks and chins, but sometimes she doesn't. As you can see she still has all that hair - I thinned a little on the top, so I was worried it was all going to go - but nope, I don't think it will. The back of her head has little dreadlocks, from her rubbing that long hair on her crib - but she's about to rub it all off, I see a bald spot coming. Lately I've been calling her "Baby Girl" and "Sister" which I realize are totally generic nick-names, but not in a personal light - I've never had a baby girl and Liam has never had a sister, so it's a big deal! Oh, and it's been almost 2 weeks now that she's slept for 5-6 hour stretches, and only gotten me up once, so nice. That means she's ready for her big-girl crib, even though I'm not ready for it we have to make the switch next week anyway, so she has a week to adjust before I go back to work. No. How am I going to leave this little face? It's not going to be easy.


She is our "song of happiness."

Comments

  1. Sad that the video wouldn't load but your pics are adorable- because she is! We are doubly blessed with Liam and Carolina!
    Momma (aka Nana)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts