Baby Pictures! (photo-shoot #1)

One thing I've done every day since I came home from the hospital is to set goals for myself for the day - so that I get things done and don't just stay in my pajamas all day on the couch. One goal I've had everyday is to take pictures, and this week I stepped it up to getting a really nice picture for birth announcements.

Here are the results from photo shoot #1, the light wasn't great, so I did an outdoor one today (which I'll post tomorow), but I didn't get pictures of Carolina with Liam or with Todd today so there will be another one tomorrow, and then another one when someone can come take whole family pics for us. One thing is for sure, I am SO thankful for my DSLR - wish I was better at this though...


and the best one...

Comments

  1. that last one is awesome! snuggles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY..........!!!! Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics. You are right. The last on is best. Too cute.

    You might try switching the pose. That would be really cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took pics of olivia in the same t-shirt on my green chair as well. I plan to do her monthly pics in the same shirt and chair. Awww twins.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts