1:3

I've been awful about taking pictures the last few weeks - so I put it on my To Do list to take pictures everyday of this long weekend. Here's Day #1:
We had big plans for today, more-so Todd than myself, but my plans were exceeded in the end! After sleeping in a little we were lazy this morning and then Liam and I made pumpkin choc chip cookies that were quite good... I tell you, the weather cools off a few degrees and I am automatically in Fall mode. Then the boys had their big season opener for Notre Dame (which didn't turn out so well, sorry guys) and I headed off to do some baby errands - searching some fabric shops and getting some not-thrilling-but-must-have things for baby/nursery. I walked myself sore and came home to rest, but that didn't quite happen...
Oh, Todd had got us some doughnuts for this morning, but Liam didn't earn his until after nap - classic nap-time hair...

And doughnuts are his new favorite snack - super.

When I got back Todd headed off to his Fantasy Football draft/BSU game/Poker night - very big night for him. I had asked Mom and Dad to bring over their rocker (that they're giving me while I have need of it) so they came right over - long story short - we ended up pretty much putting the whole nursery together. None of us were really planning on that happening, but it looks great and I'm very excited to be nearly done with this final room project (the garage is off the table for now). I'm finally sitting down and getting some dinner at 8 o'clock, and wishing I had lots more energy to keep going... pumpkin cream cheese muffins were in the works for tonight, but they may have to wait until tomorrow. Fun first day of the weekend!

Comments

  1. LOVE.THIS.PIC of him eating the donut! precious!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts