last week/last week

These are all pictures I took this last week, but also during my last week of summer vacation - big frowny face. I had to go in to school for a meeting on Wednesday, which totally depressed me, gave me a stomach ache, and I came home and cried then fell asleep for an hour. I'm not ready for this. Look at the fun we have:
eating outside (in the sliver of shade we have)...

painting pictures for Grandma...

hiding under our new blanket...

and pretending... "I sweeping mom, cwose the door."

I was busy this week trying to get things done before I go back to work - so I finished Liam's duvet, put together our picture wall (which I will of course have to change out in a few short months), and allllmost finished Liam's room with the new bed and mattress - pretty much just have to wait for a few furniture pieces to come from Bremerton next week.
Oh, also - Liam's favorite new hobby is photography...


Comments

Popular Posts